Classes will restart on Thursday 22 April - following government guidelines
When classes return to Carshalton Beeches Baptist Free Church these classes will need to be under restricted numbers, and following venue guidelines. They are as follows:
* Sessions will need to be pre booked. Please email to book. Once your booking has been confirmed by email, you will be directed to the payment details. Please DO NOT book spaces without mailing first, as it will depend on how many people are in your bubble, as to which session time you will be allocated.
* There are 7 "bubble markers" in the room. To maximise numbers in the room, if you are in a bubble with another family you are allowed to attend with them and share the same marker with your children. This will be booked as ONE SPACE. There are 7 SPACES per session, but this may result in more than one child, per space.
* There is a maximum of 2 adults per bubble marker, and 4 children (babies under 5 months are not included in this figure, as they are free, non active participants)
* Names and phone numbers will need to be taken when you arrive, for track an trace. The cafe is now open both Thursday and Friday!
* Adults will please need to wear a mask, and each child will be given their individual bag of cleaned props, cleaned after each session, so they are not cross sharing.
* Please follow the one way system in and out of the building.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me at .
Moojangles CARSHALTON Toddler music and dance group
Where: Carshalton Beeches Baptist Free Church, Banstead Road, Carshalton Beeches, SM5 3NL
Length: 45 minutes
Days: Thursday and Friday mornings
Cost: £6 pay as you go or £50 ten week advance block booking. £3 for siblings.
Moojangles classes bring song and dance to children aged 3 months – 5 years. In our fun and interactive classes Mr Moo Cow takes the children on their alphabet quest, recognisable nursery rhymes and songs are teamed with pompoms, bubbles and props, all ending in a lovely story with the Book Worm. Both drop in and block bookings available, so no need to book.
School Holidays: Always check www.moojangles.co.uk for school holiday time listings.
Sat Nav Postcode: SM5 3NL
Parking: The church is located on the Banstead Road high street. There is a free car park for use at the church. If these spaces are full, there is plenty of free parking on Banstead Road.
Baby change facilities: There are baby change facilities in the ladies toilets.
Buggy park facilities: There is plenty of buggy space inside the class hall.
Facilities: 'Spill The Beans" cafe, on site, will be closed until 30 September, when it will re-open. It offers great food and drink and really lovely kids meals.
One Way System: During the current climate, there will be a one way system in the venue. You will enter from the main entrance to the church. Our usual room has been moved for the moment, to the rear hall. You will leave via this hall, which will bring you out into the back of the car park.
Do we have a class near you?
If you would like to see Moojangles in your town, do drop us a line. firstname.lastname@example.org
Classes have two payment options:
Pay as you go - just turn up and pay!
Block booking card - save money by buying a block booking card